Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A little 'Eye of the Tiger', please

So, last night as I'm drifting off to sleep, I have one of those both fortunate and very bad moments of 'oh, wait a minute...don't I have to...' In this case the sentence being completed with 'write a 6 page essay I didnt get the prompt for because I was a tired out slacker last week and didnt go to my seminar class...?' That's right folks, I am a freaking GENIUS. Smrt, in fact, with a capitol SMRT. *facepalm*

Luckily, through the miracles of modern tech, I was able to finagle the assignment out of a now sainted classmate. It is due at 4 PM tomorrow. In the meantime I have to drive kids to Hebrew school (its how I make the big bucks these days :-P), and study for and take a quiz in my 11 am class, but after that I have another four hours of paper writing grace.

May I get a countdown please....and....GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment