..I made it out of...words, and research and analysis...and..um, stuff.
I've gotten about 2.5 pages of just basic intro done on the Poster Paper (out of a 20 page paper). That first thought dump after some reading and poking around- its nice to feel like I have actually done enough I can at least get started writing.
I still need to really figure out how I'm going to structure this thing, and figure out how to organize my primary sources. Right now all the images I have just seem kind of...random. They are the ones I've come across that fit my criteria, sure, but I don't think they in any way create a good representative sampling of the total number produced during the war. I will have to go talk with my professor about it next week- I may end up actually using fewer if I can find a good reason to focus on a certain set.
Still, I was feeling very...out of sorts earlier. And rather than sit around feeling bad about myself, I put on my big girl pants and made myself actually put some work in on something. I feel better now- a little more competent and in control. Good times.